What’s included in our VOC (Formaldehyde) Removal service?
1. Hybrid introduction and decomposition of Mie Japan Catalyst
2. All-round spraying technology
3. Swiss AERIS smart air purification equipment
4. Front-end measuring instruments and micronization equipment
1. Measure the formaldehyde content in the room with a professional formaldehyde meter
2. Start the Aeris air purifier
3. Spray the materials with formaldehyde in the house such as furniture, walls, lamp lags, ceilings, doors and even curtains and other places
4. Dismantle out the cabinet barrel and spray each position of the cabinet barrel and the inside of the cabinet, and put the cabinet back in after completion
5. After completion, test the content after removing formaldehyde at the same location
6. Do not touch furniture and walls for 24 hours after removing formaldehyde
Completion criteria: Decompose formaldehyde and reduce the formaldehyde situation to a safe level under the guidelines of the Environmental Protection Agency.
Target effect: Remove formaldehyde, improve air and health conditions.